Irish virtuoso guitarist Shane Hennessy has established himself as one of the leading guitarists on the world stage, known widely for his fingerstyle, flatpicking, and percussive guitar-playing approaches.
Shane’s signature model reflects this playing style and is built with stage and travel needs at its core requirements.
A key component in the development and result of this guitar is the “Bracket” pickup system from Udo Roesner Acoustics.
A powerful under saddle transducer paired with an internal side mounted floating microphone.
Learn more about the concept and development of Shane’s guitar…
Hear it in action.
Shane talks you through his pickup and amp setup for both his Signature OM and Studio model McNally Guitars. Featuring incredible “Hash” and “Bracket” systems from Udo Roesner Acoustics.
View Shanes full playlist
Soundboard – Sitka Spruce
Back and Sides – Walnut
Neck – Mahogany
Bridge, Fingerboard, headstock, and Trim – Santos Rosewood
Neck width – 44mm
Bridge Spacing – 55mm –
Scale Length- 25.4” -645mm
Body depth 100mm – 85mm
- Udo Pickup with internal side mounted floating microphone, under saddle transducer. Volume, Blend, Bass, Treble and presence controls
- EVO Gold fret wire
- Thinner D profile neck
- Florentine cutaway
- Lightweight wood construction
- Thin Matt Nitrocellulose finish
- Lacquered interior for increased travel stability
- Strengthened back and sides
- Extra soundboard braces to support percussive playing
- Larger fret position side dots
- Custom feedback cover with Harp logo utilising the same wood as the back.
- Ships with a Mono Vertigo premium gig bag.