I decided to hold back serial number 100 and plan something special! I’ve been making this guitar as a side project to my normal orders over the past 4 months I’m very pleased with how it’s turned out. It sounds fantastic, so I’ve decided to keep it myself, at least for now. I may be convinced to let it go to a very loving home at some point in the future.
Feel free to get in touch if you are interested in something similar.
• Soundboard – Sinker Redwood
• Back and Sides –Brazilian Rosewood (CITES certified legal)
• Bindings, and headstock facings- Intensely flamed Hawaiian Koa
• Purfling and rosette – Premium Blue Paua Abalone all around the soundboard, sides, back and centre strip
• Fingerboard and headstock purfling of micro-Blue Paua Abalone
• Fingerboard marker inlays of Abalone Triquetra in Circles of Mother of Pearl. Triquetra Inlays on the bridge wings.
• Mother of pearl Inlay on the 12th fret of “CÉAD” – Irish Gaeilge for 100
• Neck – Mahogany
• Machineheads – Schaller Grandtune in gold with faceted butterbean knobs.
• Demarked headstock –McNally gold foil decal on the rear facing
• Finish – Gloss body, satin rear of neck.
• Case – Ivory Hiscox Artist hard case.
• Unique soundhole label